5.39.6.168:7777
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denied K0kY wants to join [FAT] Clan

+2
[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
K0kY
6 posters

Go down

Denied K0kY wants to join [FAT] Clan Empty Denied K0kY wants to join [FAT] Clan

Post  K0kY Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:32 pm

What is your name in the FAT server?K0kY
What is your name in real life? (first name is good enough)Jovan Kokic
How old are you?I'm currently 15 years old
What country do you live in?I live in Serbia
What language(s) do you speak?I speak Serbian(ofc),English,Little bit of Deutch,Franch,Turkish
Why do you want to join the clan?Because it's so nice team,Ive been playing with FAT members for long time and know them well,we had nice time on the server and I like how they work as a team,pro skills
Which members of FAT do you know?Klabauter_Mann,Terror,EvilNightRider,Nazrin,Mirul,Shoot3r
Have you ever been in any other SA:MP clans, and what are they called?I was in [GoT] clan only
Have you ever been in a clan war?Yes I was in clan wars many times

Like I said above I had preety nice time with FAT members.It would be my pleasure to be Accepted and I will be proud to wear [FAT] and keep working with them as a team

K0kY <3
K0kY
K0kY

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Denied K0kY wants to join [FAT] Clan Empty Re: Denied K0kY wants to join [FAT] Clan

Post  [FAT]TERROR[IAOS] Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Player's behaviour is really good. I think he is ready for this. Yeah koky yeah..... YES from me. Good Luck... And eat a lot of burgers....! xD
[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
[FAT]Memorial
[FAT]Memorial

Aantal berichten : 130
Registratiedatum : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Denied K0kY wants to join [FAT] Clan Empty Re: Denied K0kY wants to join [FAT] Clan

Post  K0kY Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Yeah we just ate many burgers I think we will both die xdd

Thanks anyway <3
K0kY
K0kY

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]EvilNightRider[IAOS] Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Your application is spelled good. I must admit. Your behavior is very good and I personally trust you. So, it's a YES from me.
[FAT]EvilNightRider[IAOS]
[FAT]EvilNightRider[IAOS]

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2013-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  K0kY Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Thanks Evilz <3
K0kY
K0kY

Back to top Go down

Post  K0kY Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Close this
K0kY
K0kY

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Speed[IAOS] Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Accepted. Player shown as good.
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
Admin

Aantal berichten : 261
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-30
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Klabauter_Mann Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:47 pm

actually he's range banned for crashing the server and various other reasons lol

[FAT]Klabauter_Mann
Admin

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-30
Leeftijd : 49

https://fatserver.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]MiRuL_ Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Really ? I never thought that Klab.
[FAT]MiRuL_
[FAT]MiRuL_

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-05
Leeftijd : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]TERROR[IAOS] Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:40 am

He requested to close this app.....but he is accepted.... the decision now is Up to klab...... but as he said me he is banned.....!
[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
[FAT]Memorial
[FAT]Memorial

Back to top Go down

Post  K0kY Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Thats just bullshit what Klab said above I never tried to crash the server,the day when he range banned me I just entered the server saw server restarting and I thought he is doing something and left it....If you think I just joined community to crash it you are making big mistake,because if I would crash it I woudnt need to be admin or something probably there is some program or idk what can do that....Why would I make IRC and send you scripts if I wanted to crash community????and how you just blame me for thing.You blame  for things I didnt done....What if someone impersonated me didnt you think about that????I want real date and all off that what happend I need explanation and proofs that makes  you think that me tried that bullshit you said above...Why you think I would try such bullshit????I really like FAT and I woudnt do such thing you blame me for...Someone please stop this maddness
K0kY
K0kY

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]TERROR[IAOS] Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Klab better is to explain to koky what happened ...... ! He may dont be guilty!
[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
[FAT]Memorial
[FAT]Memorial

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Speed[IAOS] Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Well, i believe more to Klab, rather to him. So i take off my decision.
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K0kY Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:58 pm

I really didnt do anything,I wonder how he will explain me thing wich i didnt done....Well Speed you can trust him but I konw that I didnt do that
K0kY
K0kY

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Speed[IAOS] Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Klab never lies. Since you were rangebanned you lost your admin status, and you just god denied on your application., Sorry.

DENIED

/// Locked
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down