IMPORTANT READ: [IAOS] SHUTDOWN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IMPORTANT READ: [IAOS] SHUTDOWN

Post  [FAT]Commander on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:09 am

For many reasons, IAOS clan is officially DISBANDED. if you're using IAOS clan tag, please change your name and take clan tag off your name, thanks for reading, regards.

[FAT]Commander

Aantal berichten : 158
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-01
Leeftijd : 19

http://www.iaos.activeboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT READ: [IAOS] SHUTDOWN

Post  [FAT]Rodrigo on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:51 am

Oh shit

[FAT]Rodrigo

Aantal berichten : 86
Registratiedatum : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]TERROR[IAOS] on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:37 pm

This really bad commander...!

[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
[FAT]Memorial
[FAT]Memorial

Aantal berichten : 130
Registratiedatum : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Oscarm on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:11 pm

End? I find it quite absurd I see that the only thing you wanted keneth was just doing ulisiones a clan, on the other hand I see that the next day to announce that you join the fat, my opinion is that you should never make a clan if you yourself ami apparently were unsure of the first day on the other hand, because it must desacerse the clan? Grateful that when I went back to fat incluistes immediately but sometimes I do not understand your act and I can not analyze yourself well because you do not understand, look no Ami DESACERSE SHOULD THE CLAN because it is a great clan with fantastic players and enough knowledge in which game, I think if you are going is up to you and I'm sorry but because desacerse the clan, if you decided that you just wrong for ami or nothing ever contastes diam us and this is a pending conversation

Oscarm

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2014-01-04
Leeftijd : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Commander on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:42 am

Well, IAOS clan was borned years ago and got reborned in 2012, after that many things changed alot and things arent the same anymore, IAOS is no longer a strong point and has no future left.

[FAT]Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Oscarm on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Well my conclusion is based on your never estuvistes sure to make a clan and if you never estuvistes not debistes do, do not forget that there are people behind this clan, I hope that after not you regret that you act badly ami apparently diam and I were the most loyal to the clan did not rule oTHER ALOS, but debistes talk with us before and have no explanation for my not judge you but if diam decepcionastes ami and since we were the most loyal to the clan, and if you say the clan did not give more because I feel stupid if you say reborn as expected in the short term to become the best clan, ami apparently wanted no more "chunks" and all I wanted was a forget everything and join again to fat but it seems a LITTLE sELFISH AND YOUR ACTING haughtiness.

Oscarm

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2014-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Commander on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Well i respect your opinion but, IAOS was just messed up and wasnt my fault, so there is no selfish behaviour on this

[FAT]Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Speed[IAOS] on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:32 pm

I don't support IAOS shutdown. IAOS is part of history of this server, and I think that it can't be let out just like that. Cammander, if you allow me, I will personaly lead IAOS clan and make it grow. So, decision is yours, in front of all of the people who are still dedicated to IAOS. Give it to me.

[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
Admin

Aantal berichten : 261
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Commander on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Ill think about it

[FAT]Commander