5.39.6.168:7777
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speed's comeback, and his plans for the future.

+3
[FAT]Wanted
[FAT]EvilNightRider[IAOS]
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
7 posters

Go down

Speed's comeback, and his plans for the future. Empty Speed's comeback, and his plans for the future.

Post  [FAT]Speed[IAOS] Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Hello everybody. It's me, Speed. The guy from the past, who was here, and then he dissapeared, then he return, and then he dissapear again and again.

Officialy, I'm back. As "back" I consider returning myself to FAT Community in order to Serve, Play, Promote and raise the community. I was on long rest from SAMP since it became a high user of my time (Pyraeus's SFGW server, on which I was working a lot of time, never suceeded) , FAT Server was down for a long time, and by that It lost it's reputation. Since nobody likes reading long posts, I will be short as much as I can.

VERY IMPORTANT:

First, I want ALL active admins, and FAT members as well, to post in topic "Active Admins/Clan members sign - up ", which is located in Server News, So I can see with how much members I deal .

I started promoting FAT Server on my Facebook, and If we unite, we will make it alive again.  

My first, and main thing is to gather active and responsible admins, So I can take care of server, and to collect more players.
Anyone who saw this topic, Reply down a message, containing "Seen" .
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
Admin

Aantal berichten : 261
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-30
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Speed's comeback, and his plans for the future. Empty Re: Speed's comeback, and his plans for the future.

Post  [FAT]EvilNightRider[IAOS] Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:09 am

Seen.

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2013-06-18

Back to top Go down

Speed's comeback, and his plans for the future. Empty Re: Speed's comeback, and his plans for the future.

Post  [FAT]Wanted Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:06 am

Seen...
[FAT]Wanted
[FAT]Wanted

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2013-08-13
Leeftijd : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]TERROR[IAOS] Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Seen.... Too xD
[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
[FAT]TERROR[IAOS]
[FAT]Memorial
[FAT]Memorial

Aantal berichten : 130
Registratiedatum : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  [Grimm] Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:39 am

Seen...

[Grimm]

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Rodrigo Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:29 pm

I'm glad
[FAT]Rodrigo
[FAT]Rodrigo

Aantal berichten : 86
Registratiedatum : 2013-03-16
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Oscarm Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:28 pm

The truth seems yours fantastic idea to put the server in facebook and give denuevo life, I do not know much talk But since neither support your idea because it is fantastic, and ofcourse seen.  Very Happy 
Oscarm
Oscarm

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2014-01-04
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down