5.39.6.168:7777
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still alive !

2 posters

Go down

I'm still alive ! Empty I'm still alive !

Post  [FAT]Speed[IAOS] Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Hello all. Most of all don't know the hell who I am, since everything, including admin staff changed here.

I'm Speed, ex head admin here. How are you all ? A lot of things in my life changed, I got a job and now I work, and I'm in serious relationship with my gf.
I'm using computer only for a hour-or two daily, so I don't have much time to work with, especially with SAMP. Currently I have SAMP 03x installed, but It won't run my game, and I don't have time to deal with that, If I manage to fix it, I will hop in server sometimes.

Everybody, don't be mad on me. You all understand, especially Klab that real life is on #1 place.

I'm not Admin on server, and there's no need for me to have level on FAT, since I don't have time. Hovewer, If I'm not wrong I consider myself as a member of FAT still. To be honest, I almost cry when I remember the old good days, but everyone, just, dissapeared. I hear no voice from anybody, Ken, Pyraeus or someone. Sad
Hope one day we will reunite.

Message for my friend Klab:

Dear Klab, please don't be mad, I still check forum EVERY day, and I still think about server, but my real life dissalows me to play games for some time.
Hope that the doors will be open If I decide to return back.

Message for everybody:

Dear Admins and Players, look after FAT. This server is piece of SAMP History, and It has a lot of sentimental meaning to me. I wish you all the best.

P.S. If someone ask, and I know someone Will, The AK on my avater is REAL Razz
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
Admin

Aantal berichten : 261
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-30
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

I'm still alive ! Empty Re: I'm still alive !

Post  [FAT]Commander Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Let's get active once for all dude
[FAT]Commander
[FAT]Commander

Aantal berichten : 158
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-01
Leeftijd : 26

http://www.iaos.activeboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAT]Speed[IAOS] Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Yea, for sure. After I finish all real life things, I will return to SAMP.
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
[FAT]Speed[IAOS]
Admin

Aantal berichten : 261
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-30
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down